Blogging behavior


More like a way what to post and how you should treat your visitors- and by visitors I also include the affiliates and link partners. To be more precise about this topic, some people tend to become passive aggressive for attention and for the safety of everyone I won't name them or mention them in any matter. I am not talking about one person but about those who can relate to that behavior and those who had experienced such a manner.

Everyone's allowed to post whatever they want BUT... sometimes it may be irritating when the content is just... repeating itself and it's almost the same thing. It's okay if you cat has done a cute trick and a few days later it did it again. But I personally think that repeating the same thing and just even formulating the sentence in a different way is getting less entertaining.

If you have something to say that happens everyday and it's almost the same thing, like a routine, then, let's be honest, the visitors will lose the interest of your content. That's the reason why I don't blog everyday and even if I do, it would be different content on and on.

Maybe it's not just a diary post but a review or telling you something about my novel or something I enjoyed as of late, like a game or a series. But I wouldn't talk about it for like three or four posts, I'd let it at one post and it's enough for me and my visitors.

What am I doing all day? Working- not very interesting and not worth getting mentioned unless it's relevant. At the moment I am into some moving stress; also something that should not appear on every post. I am role playing in my spare time; not worth getting mentioned every time.

See, these topics should only been seen if it's important or relevant. I could say that I would be moving in three weeks and that I'm excited. I could mention that I'll be moving a day prior and that things seem to work well since then. I then could mention that I finally have moved like a few days later and say that I am quite happy with everything.

I'll be going on a class trip in September and I would post about it everyday but not repeat myself. I would say what we have seen and how the day has been so far. How I liked what I've seen and so on.

That is something that visitors would want to see. If your life is boring and your day is like the same then don't bother yourself posting something unless it's relevant and something worth reading.

Another thing that should be avoided is telling about your real life and the relationships you have with this or that person. Basically talking bad about them. If you live in an abusive household or similar then keep it for yourself because if this is an emergency call. No one will hear or help you.

People have their reason why they're assholes to you. If you think you're innocent and don't do anything, then they see it differently. No one has the right to like or praise you for no reason. If you act like (or are) a lazy ass or are rude to someone, then you definitely get to feel it the same way. If your family is careless towards you then you should get help, family consulter or something similar might be a way to help you.

For those who are over 20: Moving out is an option, getting a job that pays you well is an option. If you can't because of a sick family member, then look for a someone who is more qualified to nurse this person than yourself. You are young, you have a life, you shouldn't dedicate yourself to someone who's sick. This might sound like a selfish move and it would cause issues with that family member, however, just talk to them and tell them that you can't do it this way.

I know that getting a job and moving out is really hard in some countries but I personally think that becoming independent is a good way to get a proper life. I am 23, I moved out with 19 because I had to. And I am not seeking for my parents' help. I am old enough to take care of myself.

Life's no fun and candy, but if you really think that it's simple with the way you live your life then you know that there'll always be something that throws a rock at you and gives you bad vibes.

A blog is not to vent or rant unless it's a topic that is REALLY relevant. If you need to rant or to vent go to someone who wants to listen to you. If there's no one, then do it on your blog BUT POST IT PRIVATELY SO THAT NO ONE SEES IT. It's a good way to avoid issues and drama.

My life is not perfect either and I'm quite okay with that. I shouldn't be perfect because it would be boring. I am always willing to learn something new and I would look for a way against any issue. That's why life is fun to me. That's why I enjoy it. That's why I keep going.

finnley

No comments:

Post a Comment