Practice Training - Daily Routine Tag


Yes, yes... the daily routine tag. I was tagged by a nice person on tumblr to do this, and I decided to put it on this blog because this blog is more meant for stuff like this. The daily routine tag is most likely telling the way you spend the day along with some questions by the tagger. And before this post gets a little bit too long I may reveal the people who I tag beforehand. I am allowed to tag at least 5 people!

Tagging: Rach from Rachlove ; Pim from Misf1t ; Lien from Yinghua ; brandi from artboxed & Suzy from unnie.net

0.Your routine!

I decide to tell you about my routine as of right now, since I am undergoing a practice training at an ad agency. They make flyers and websites and my task is both of it, depending on the job I'm getting. However, due to the conventionality I am not allowed to say a lot so bear with me
I get up at 6.30 AM, sometimes 7 AM or 6.45 AM, depending if I go to shower in the morning or not. ( I shower everyday. One in the morning and the next day in the evening. It changes. ) Then after my shower I get dressed and take my breakfast. Due to my medication I am not allowed to drink coffee anymore, so it's either tea or chocolate milk. 

At 8 AM I leave the house and head to the bus stop which is like... 1 mile away or so. I usually take like 25 minutes there If I don't make a stop at a local shop first to either withdraw money or get some stuff like drinks and such. 

Once the bus has arrived I have to ride the bus until I arrive in Trier, the place where I'm working at. I usually am there at 9.25 AM, the bus coming at 8.40 AM, so it's not that long actually. Sometimes longer, depending on the traffics. 

Work starts for me at 9.30 AM, but it doesn't matter if I come like 5 or 10 minutes later, which is why I sometimes get some tea myself or something else but I have to be quick. 

As for the tasks, it depends. Sometimes it's Webdesign-stuff, sometimes it's flyers or business cards. Yesterday it was both- making banners and business cards for their online-magazine ( I just realized they used a banner I made yesterday for their online magazine!! ). 

I am free to take my breaks; however, since I want it to be fair I start my break at 1.30 PM. I have a break of 30 minutes and sometimes I just get a fish bun or a sandwich for lunch, and that's enough ( sometimes I can't eat much more, though ).

Work ends for me at 6 PM, sometimes even earlier. It depends if the CEO or COO have to leave earlier or not. 

The bus ride back home takes longer, though. Since it's 6 M, the traffic is abhorrent and a lot of people in town are willing to drive home. 

I arrive at home at 7.30, get rid of my usual clothes and start to wear more comfy clothes like jogging pants ( sorry I'm a jogging wearer, and I don't go jogging b-BUT IT'S COMFY, OKAY ).

I look If I make dinner or not, sometimes it's just something quit like a 5-minute terrine or even anything else. It depends if I'm hungry or not. Then I start my laptop and look if I can do something like working on my sites or reply to RP-posts. It depends most likely.

At 11 PM or 12 AM I go to sleep and the day starts again at 6.30 AM.

Now for the questions. I got 5, and I am answering these. 

1. How much time to you need to get ready in the bathroom?
Not much. I am not someone who puts makeup on my face unless it's for reasonable events. It takes like 10 minutes actually.

 2. How's your breakfast going?
Depends. Sometimes it's cornflakes, sometimes just a little sandwich. Depends if I have any ingredients in the house.

3. What are the times you wake up in weekends/when you're not working/going to school/college?
Depends. Sometimes it's 9, sometimes 10 or 11 AM.

4. How do you spend your free time?
Lazing around, playing video games or Pokemon Go, spending time with my neighbor/soon-to-be roommate.

5. Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Dunno. Breakfast and lunch since they tend to be the important meals for me. Dinner is more like... I dunno. Depends if I'm hungry or not. 

With these questions, it's now on the people I tagged! It would be nice to be mentioned and to tell me if you answered my stuff. My friend on tumblr wants to remain unknown and I accept that way!

For now I'll end this post and we'll see each other until the next one!

À bientôt!

finnley

No comments:

Post a Comment