I launched a Patreon

http://patreon.com/cheshyrd
Now you can call me crazy

Actually I thought that getting some support for my novel would be great since writing a novel that's supposed to become a tetralogy is not easy. And since I have planned some stuff for the novel in general, it's good to get some people who would be interested in the story and everything. 

For now I don't have much to say about it; however: Any support would be appreciated! Mention it somewhere or go and share the link! Any help and support is appreciated!!

I have yet to grab my notebook and rewrite everything on my laptop since I started the few pages on my notebook when I was bored at either school and work. 

For the link to my Patreon just look up either on the Picture, on the Topbar and the Sidebar!

Thank you very much and until the next post!

finnley

No comments:

Post a Comment