Back to School & Practice Training Conclusion


I don't do greetings by the way. Haven't you noticed? I don't go like "hello guys how are you doing today?" because for me it's not important. Of course I care for my readers' well being but I'd ask them whenever I go visit their blog. My posts shouldn't start like that because it's my way how to write. I don't want to do this habit on this blog.

The title might already say what's it about. School is starting for me as of tomorrow. I am not sure how to feel about it because it will be my last year of school and I NEED to graduate so I can go and work as a fully fledged media designer. This year's going to be harsh for me, but I think once the moving is all done, I'd be more relaxed and things seem to work hopefully well.

I'll have my final exams in Spring and this is really a huge deal because if I won't graduate I'll have to wait until December to redo my exams. And I really want to avoid it.

Also: You may remember when I said that I had practice training. As of friday, September 9th, it's officially over. I really miss the people since they were so nice and caring, and I really fit to their company. There's a possibility to make a longer practice training for six months, but it has to be discussed by my college.

I really liked working in there and the stuff I had to work on. It was amazing yet stressful. I sometimes had moments where I'd drift off and sleep because I was really tired. It's always important that you drink enough while working- especially when it's really hot outside. An electric fan won't do it, no you need to drink water- a bottle of 1 liters is already enough if you work for 8-9 hours- maybe even 2 liters if you REALLY need it. Make sure to stay hydrated so that you can focus and not fall asleep easily. If you body is not hydrated enough you get tired very easily. Sometimes, something sweet would help too. Sugar would help you get power to your brain but I'd honestly suggest dextrose or a piece of fruit like an apple or something else. I hope these tips help you.

I have been considering on posting some posts about how to deal with several issues like lacking motivation or how to deal with stress. I am no therapist but I am well experienced to know about certain things that may get your day way easier.

Right now I am looking if I can prepare certain posts for the upcoming days. I'll be moving on Friday and I don't have much time to post about stuff. One post about my novel is already drafted and I might be posting some stuff about my school trip that will be starting at the September 19th until the 23rd. I won't be posting these days but maybe when I com back from my trip ( I also have planned a little Vlog about it ).

I still have to pack some stuff today but I'll do so once I got my brunch so that I get more power. You can't work on stuff if you're starving- it's not healthy. For now it's everything I have to say.

Until next post!

finnley

1 comment:

  1. Everyone should do what there comfortable with when it comes to there own website or blog. You not saying hello is nothing bad I don't think. We all have our different points on how we want to say things and have that right. I never thought it was bad or anything if you didn't do like some most people do. Makes you stand out which is good I think since we should ALL be ourselves and not like everyone else. So Kudos to you for that! I wish you all the best the luck with finishing school and with the practice training. For me water an I don't mix well even though I should drink more of it more often. Where I live gets really hot bad like in the summer time so drinking water is a must. But I have my reasons why I don't drink it or like it as much as most people do.. Long story..^^;; Anyway.. that be awesome to hear your point of view on stuff. Like certain topics like how to get motivated or what helps you. I try that myself on my blog. I'm not therapist or Doc but I seen things and been through things most people don't go through so could give them advice sorta if they wanted to hear it. Its nice I think to do that. Spread some wisdom or advice out there. I thought it was cool you might try or do that.. Good for you! Well hope everything else with you lately is going well and the move too! I'll let you know soon in email how I'm doing with my move and all that. Till then please take care of yourself okay? Sending you good vibes your way! ~<3

    ReplyDelete