So I heard it's October


And life's been quite stressful until now. I returned from my trip and first thing I had to do was rearranging myself, getting used to school and work again. It's honestly not a big step, but I was told about some certain events that might be happening. Other than that I am still excited for the one and another thing.

And...oh my. Guess who got into FFXIV again and played it for like the entire weekend (plus a holiday)? I decided to afford myself a Playtime Card for the game that gives me 60 days of playtime. There aren't much other methods that I could use for the game hence I don't own a credit card. Reason why I played it so much was because of an event, the Yo-kai event. And since I can't join the event right away, I had to level up my main character until level 15 to get at least ONE Yo-kai. Well guess what? I was successful- it just took me a while but it was worth it. If any of my readers are playing FFXIV too they can let me know. I am playing on the NA servers, mostly Hyperion and Leviathan. It's recommended to be able to move around the other city states of the game hence I'm mostly on Limsa Lominsa. Otherwise... maybe I could make a special label about my gaming experience, or about gaming overall. I am playing so many games lately- either this or I'm reading books.

The first one is Harry Potter And The Cursed Child; the german volume. As of now it's quite interesting, it's a little unusual to read a straight script of a theater piece, otherwise I love the story so far. The second one is January First: A Child's Descent into Madness and Her Father's Struggle to Save Her. It's a book about Michael Schofield and his daughter who suffers from childhood schizophrenia. I've been following the story about the girl itself (it's a real event!!) for quite a while now and I finally decided to get the book myself. Maybe I'd make a book review of either of them once I finished them- we will see.

For the novel: I am suffering a writer's block which is very cruel. But yet I am trying and I hope to finish a good pack of it at the end of the year. Right now I have to focus on school more than anything, and this is the reason of my writer's block.

Good, good. I don't have anything to say now. It's Tuesday and I should go and look for dinner. Until the next post.

finnley

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about things feeling so bad and stressful but it gets better. Hugs

    http://dreaming-arcadia.com/

    ReplyDelete