What's going on?


Maybe you've noticed that it's really quiet here. I barely do anything that's related with websites or blogging in general. I would call it a block but I'm honest: I'm not really feeling it at the moment, so yeah it is technically a block.

I'm busy with other things right now, playing video games, roleplaying, writing fanfictions and working on other stuff. School has started and as well as school it's also my work that keeps me busy and stressed. Also, at the moment I don't really find a topic to blog about, and instead of forcing myself into writing something just to keep this blog alive, I'd rather stay quiet and wait until I get into something to write about.

I don't see a reason to blog everyday, and with that telling me to not own a website just because I am busy, then I'm going to say to these people to mind their own business. Also, it's October and I'm having a hard time finding a topic to write about. I am still working on my novel, looking for concepts and things that inspire me- just writing things down is currently a hard challenge to me.  If it's not that, then the fact that my health is currently kicking my ass as in telling me I've got a cold and coughing the shit out of my lungs- disgusting.

Anyways: I've been working on the webshop which will hopefully be finished in either Mid-November or at the beginning of December. It's not that I'm low on money (tbh i am but shhh) but it's still good to get paid and appreciated for something like graphic making. I can't do themes and I won't- I'd technically offer icons and headers. The money that I might be getting for the commissions is for getting myself new equipment as in new mouse or headphones or for some food. Even though my roommate is earning the most money of our house, it is not enough for me since I have to pay a lot of insurances and the like. I'll tell you once the webshop is up, so wait for that.

For know that must be it. I'll finish some stuff before I'm going to sleep. School is starting tomorrow and I should go to sleep instead of being online. Sleep is important for me.

Until the next post.

finnley

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shyre! Honestly, I am so bad about blogging too, I can never find the motivation and time to actually write something and I mostly end up rambling. I am excited to see you open a web shop ~ I love supporting graphic designers so can't wait to see what you end up offering ^_^

    ReplyDelete